RH7 - quick look the other way!

I have redhat 7 on my laptop and several servers at the lab, they only
want redhat so there can be standards.  I change most of it to work the
way I need it to, so a regular installation customized I find to pretty
good.  I actually really like it.  I still run SuSE on my personal server,
it could change in the future - I haven't decided yet.

Anthony

-