Greetings from Addison Wesley (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message

From: Michael.Slaughter at awl.com
Subject: Greetings from Addison Wesley
Date: 12 Mar 2001 20:25:54 -0500

I would like to introduce myself as a senior acquisitions editor
at Addison Wesley Professional Publishing responsible for book
projects in UNIX/Linux. As such, I will visiting the Boston area
next week to discuss technology trends with professionals such
as yourself. Would you or any of your colleagues be available for
a meeting of approximately 45 minutes next Monday, March 19
through Wednesday, March 21 to discuss these issues as they
relate to UNIX/Linux? Thank you!

Best Regards,
Michael

T. Michael Slaughter