Get to MIT via Red Line?

I'm changing jobs, and the new company (http://www.vality.com) is
downtown.  Is there an easy way to get to MIT via the Red Line?

If not, I'll have to go home to Waltham after work, then drive into
Cambridge.  Not the end of the world, but the trip would go from 7 minutes
to 60 minutes.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.
DK KD  Now I see that I should have been more specific."
DDDD                                       - Lily Tomlin

-