Serious vulnerability in 2.2 Kernels (fwd)

Derek,

my machine was owned a couple of weeks ago...

I'm anxious to quickly upgrade to the newer kernel.  i've just printed
out the kernel how to, but it doesn't seem to address 2.2 kernels...

can you, or anyone else reading this, direct me somewhere where I can
begin the task of upgrading to 2.2.19?

I have to do this on two boxes running VA's version of piglet as well as
a debian box...

TIA,

J.

           Joshua S. Freeman | preferred email: jfreeman at connix.com