RH updates, Helix, and Netscape 6

Ok, so I've mentioned before that I've had a hard time getting
Netscape 6 installed on my systems.  It seems, if you try to install
Netscape 6 AFTER installing Red Hat's various update RPMs (or perhaps
some set of them that I have installed on all my systems) that it is
simply impossible.  I installed on a fresh RH6.2 system, and all went
well.  I ran the updates after that.

I've also had trouble installing Helix on an updated system...  It
mostly worked but certain few things seemed to break.  Again, installing
Helix before updating Red Hat RPMs seemed to fix this problem.

So, if you've had the same troubles I've had, or if you run into them
in the future, you may find this helpful...

:)

--
Somebody set up us the bomb.
All your base are belong to us.