FYI Upcoming WLUG meeting w/ speaker Robert Zeigler

FYI upcoming WLUG meeting with speaker Robert Zeigler.

As well as being the author of the book mentioned below, Robert Zeigler
is also the owner/maintainter of the web site
http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/linux/ which has a complete howto on
setting up a linux firewall using ipchainson 2.2 kernel or ipfwadm on
2.0.

Should be a good meeting. Curious what he may have to say about 2.4 and
netfilter the replacement of ipchains.

Hope to see you all there!