Who has port X open?

Try netstat -pn -tu  When I did this I got the following:

mcaron:~ # netstat -pn -tu
Active Internet connections (w/o servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
PID/Program name
tcp        1      0 38.32.9.67:3921         209.50.235.253:80       CLOSE_WAIT
509/netscape
tcp        1      0 38.32.9.67:3907         64.28.67.57:80          CLOSE_WAIT
509/netscape
tcp        1      0 38.32.9.67:3906         64.28.67.57:80          CLOSE_WAIT
509/netscape

Mark

-