Any gamers?

I picked the right time to ugrade my desktop. :)   I got myself a new 32
Meg GForce 2 GST.  which reminds me, does anyone know of a list of the
enviro variables the GForce driver uses?  If not all of them, I'm most
interested in how to set the 'OpenGL VR'(as NVidia call it) on Linux.  I
played with it on windows it is really cool to play Unreal Tourney and
actually see the world in 3D (and a bit disconsertint to see rockets
come out of the screen at you)

                -fjr

-