Mac LCII

Although I do not have an LC2 on hand to confirm this with, I am 99% sure
that it will have an Apple standard (RS422?) printer port that can be used
to run any Apple compatible printer, including Apple's LaserWriter series.
IF the intent is to use the LC2 as a print server, that should be adequate
to run the print services. The other alternative is an Ethernet to LocalTalk
converter of which the Asante version mentioned here was only one of several
manufactured in the last few years. They cost around $100 new but should be
much less expensive used.

-