Samba and printing- my experiences tonight

I got pretty far based on the talk last night.  Using printtool, I got
it printing text and graphics right away in mono.  I tried the Epson
Stylus Color driver even though that's wrong (I have an Epson Stylus
Photo 700), and got something in color that was passable. I'll tweak the
driver later on, at least I have output.

Then I enabled and fired up swat.  Some of the questions were not as
well explained as I would have expected, but I muddled through it.  One
problem I had is even though I set the printer to Browsable = Yes
several times, it always still said No in the conf file.  I fixed that
by hand.

After some more playing, I got it so I can see the printer from
Windows.  But when I print, I get the following on the printer (NB- I
scanned/OCR'ed the page, so it might not be 100% accurate)

Operand stack:

Execution stack:
	%interp~exit	runexec2	--nostringval--	--nostringval--	--nostringval-
	2   %stopped~push	--nostringval--	--nostringval--	--nostringval--	fa
lse	1   %stopped~push	1	3	%oparray~pop	)B?runexec2	--nostringval--
-nostringval--	--nostringval--	2	%stopped~push	--nostringval--	--nostr
ingval--   --nostringval-)B?Dictionary stack:
--dict:922/941(G)--   --dict:O/20(G)-- Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: 22
Current file position is 8
--dict :50/200(L)--

I get this whether I am printing text or graphics.

Here is my smb.conf:
# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from uni.kramer.ne.mediaone.net (192.168.1.2)
# Date: 2001/04/19 22:31:55

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = INTRANET
        server string = Alpha Geek Samba Server
        interfaces = 192.168.1.1/24
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        debug level = 3
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        max log size = 0
        debug uid = Yes
        dns proxy = No
        username = david
        hosts allow = 192.168.1.
        printing = lprng

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        writeable = Yes
        browseable = No

[printers]
        comment = All Printers
        path = /var/spool/samba
        printable = Yes

[lp]
        comment = Default Epson Printer
        path = /tmp
        printable = Yes
        postscript = Yes
        printer = lp

Here is my /etc/printcap

# /etc/printcap
#
# Please don't edit this file directly unless you know what you are
doing!
# Be warned that the control-panel printtool requires a very strict
format!
# Look at the printcap(5) man page for more info.
#
# This file can be edited with the printtool in the control-panel.

##PRINTTOOL3## LOCAL uniprint NAxNA letter {} U_EpsonStylusColor stcany
1
lp:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
        :mx#0:\