when is the next Linux user group mtg.?

Ami Vider <amiv2 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi, I am new to the area and a little new to Linux.
> Could you let me know about the next meeting?  From
> the web site looks like you are off for the summer
> ...  Thanks, Ami Vider
>
> ps. are there any job listings for the boston area
> that you recommend?

Hi, ami. Our next meeting is on Wednesday, May 16; the Brad Snow will
be talking about wearable computing.

We meet at MIT, and our meeting room reservations go from semester to
semester. At the moment we've got space reserved through June, and we
can't get room reservations for the summer and fall probably until mid-May.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.blu.org

-