routers vs WAN vs T1 vs dialup

I'll put in another $.02 on this one.  If you're doing voice/data MUX'd,
go with what the provider wants to use.  A 1720, as someone else
mentioned, just isn't that expensive, and you're looking at a complex
system here.  It *is* going to fail, as all systems do, and then you're
going to have to work with Net2000 to fix it.

Also, don't run a mailserver on your firewall, in fact, don't run
anything but your firewall on your firewall.

Damn, I'm up to $.08 on this thread.  I'll shut up now.

Dave

-