Just in to news room -- U.S. Data Centers Open House has changed

Hi Folks,

I don't recall which lists I posted my earlier post to but U.S.
Data Centers is hosting a Usergroup open house at their Marlboro
facility. U.S. Data Center hosts the BLU server. It was orginally
Scheduled for Wednesday May 2, 2001 but it was moved to Wednesday
June 6th from 6:30 until 9 P.M. Some details have changed which I
didn't see last time like your required to bring a picture id to
tour the data center. Check here for details.
http://support.usdatacenters.com/UG_Welcome.htm It would appear
that you also have to do  confirm your going to show if your
going but not sure how to go about contacting them.

Thank you to Toby Frost for the heads up as I haven't had the
time to look there as I didn't want to see anyone to be mad at me
for my last post on the subject and have you drive all the way
out there and find out it was next month.

                                --Cheers,
                                  Brian

--
Brian Bay <owner-macwoburn at blu.org>  http://www.blu.org/macwoburn