HUMOR ALERT was re: Semi-OT: Basic EMail Package?

Hi Folks,

This was posted to to ne.internet.services news group and wanted
to pass it along.

Note: this is intended as humor and shouldn't be taken serious.
Any resemblance between humor and reality is purely coincidental.
:-) feel free to send copies to everyone in your address book.

                                  --Cheers,
                                    Brian

The following was forwarded to me by a friend who works as a
software
quality assurance engineer.  As it is relevant to the above
remarks,
I pass it along without further comment:

  ABCD Note

  Topic:     FYI: Microsoft's Outlook