Slightly OT : Getting rid of geek books

I know in my town the Friends of the Library take books that they resell
twice a year to raise money for the library.  Also, the library has a Swap
Rack where you can put books you're done with, in exchange for other
books.  As far as I know on that, though, there's nothing forcing you to
take a book.

Of course, if the library doesn't have the books in their stacks, you
could donate them direct to the library.

jeff

-