[Off-Topic] Co-op auto mechanic in Boston area

I would be surprised if anyone is doing that today.  The liability insurance a
garage carries usually prohibits people not employed there to work on their
our cars.  There were some in the Boston area that did something similar to
the California example, but this was some years ago.  I heard some one came
close to injuring themselves when their car nearly came off a lift.  They were
suppose to be supervised, and no one was watching this person.  Just my
input...

Kyle

-