[Off-Topic] Co-op auto mechanic in Boston area

You might try posting on another list... you're equating Linux geekiness
with mechanical inclination?  ;-)

I think you might have some luck in auto-related sites.  I know
edmunds.com has a pretty active email chat list going. That might be a
good place to start.  Then someone there can direct you to other similar
sites.  Eventually I'm sure you'll find someone with some info near
Boston.

Chris

On 6/8/01, 4:06:17 PM, David Allan <dave at dpallan.com> wrote regarding
[Off-Topic] Co-op auto mechanic in Boston area:

> This isn't as offbeat as it might appear, I hope, given the
do-it-yourself
> bent of the folks on the list.

> When I lived in California, I knew of an auto mechanic where you could
pay
> a yearly membership fee and work on your own car for a small hourly rate,
> which was great, since they had all the tools that were needed.  Anybody
> know of a place like that in the Boston area?  Greater Boston, really,
I'd

-