Netscape 6 and memory usage reporting...

really, those are threads. linux threads have different pids. This is
indeed weird, but true. The major project I work with everyday is a heavily
threaded linux server..

I also know a mozilla guy or two; trust me it is heavily threaded and
that's just 1 27MB allocation.

-P