[Fwd: [Masq] New version of the HOWTO: IP MASQ howto v2.00.0611]

Thought some migh tbe interested in this.  Especially poor Niece ;)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Masq]  New version of the HOWTO: IP MASQ howto v2.00.0611
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:00:29 -0700
From: David Ranch <dranch at trinnet.net>
To: masq at tiffany.indyramp.com
CC: ambrose at writeme.com

/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting!
/* ALSO: Don't quote this header. It makes you look lame :-) */

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have posted a new BETA
version of the IP Masqeurade HOWTO to my site:

    http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/index-linux.html#ipmasq

IT will also be on the primary MASQ mirror soon:

    http://ipmasq.cjb.net

(Ambrose:  hint.. hint.. hint..)

This new version has more cleanups and such but primarily
fixes a critical mistake I made in the 2.4.x's rc.firewall
ruleset that made it non-functional.

Anyway, please give it a look and if you find any errors,
missing sections that you think would be useful, etc.,
please drop me a line.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
dranch at trinnet.net  |
!----
----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch
-----'

Masq maillist  -  Masq at indyramp.com
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ --
THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to masq-request at indyramp.com

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
-