how to get rid of color terminals on RH 7.x

On RH 7.0 in this case, but should be true for all
cases of RH in recent history...

THE ANSWER IS, comment out the following in

	/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/XTerm

! Enable Colour by default.

! *VT100*colorMode: on
! *VT100*boldColors: on
! *VT100*dynamicColors: on

! Uncomment this use color for underline attribute
! *VT100*colorULMode: on
! *VT100*underLine: off

! Uncomment this to use color for the bold attribute
! *VT100*colorBDMode: on

! Uncomment this to use the bold/underline colors in preference to other colors
!*VT100*colorAttrMode: on

-