Mounting DOS drive to Linux

Here is my setting for Windows partitions:
/dev/hda1       /windoz/c            vfat            rw,noauto,user,exec 0
0
Make sure your kernel is configured for vfat. The options
rw,noauto,user,exec,
are essentially, read/write, do not mount at boot time, allow non-root
users to mount, allow binaries to execute.
"John J. Cruz" wrote:
> --------------B515C08E649E4B2987025C7D
>
> I have two drives one for windows (win95), hda (?) and the other for
> Linux (rh 6.2), hdc.  Below fstab list what Linux recognizes.  I would
> like to
> mount the windows drive to Linux but how?  Also how do I get Linux to
> see all the characters in msdos files names with more then 8
> characters?  All help welcomed and appreciated.  Thank you.
> jjc
>
> cat /etc/fstab
>
> /dev/hdc9               /                        ext2    defaults
> 1 1
> /dev/hdc1               /boot                 ext2    defaults        12
>
> /dev/hdc6               /home                ext2    defaults        1 2
>
> /dev/hdc8              /tmp                   ext2    defaults        12
>
> /dev/hdc5              /usr                    ext2    defaults
> 12
> /dev/hdc7              /var                    ext2    defaults
> 12
> /dev/hdc10           swap                   swap    defaults        0 0
> /dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy         msdos   noauto,user     0 0
> /dev/hdd4             /mnt/zip              msdos   noauto,user     0 0
> /dev/cdrom          /mnt/cdrom           iso9660 noauto,user,ro  0 0
> none                    /proc                    proc
> defaults              0 0
> none                    /dev/pts               devpts  gid=5,mode=620
> 00
>

> cat /etc/mtab
>
> /dev/hdc9 / ext2 rw 0 0
> none /proc proc rw 0 0
> /dev/hdc1 /boot ext2 rw 0 0
> /dev/hdc6 /home ext2 rw 0 0
> /dev/hdc8 /tmp ext2 rw 0 0
> /dev/hdc5 /usr ext2 rw 0 0
> /dev/hdc7 /var ext2 rw 0 0
> none /dev/pts devpts rw,gid=5,mode=620 0 0
>

> --------------B515C08E649E4B2987025C7D
>
> begin:vcard
> n:Cruz;John J.
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE