Moving..stay with DSL, go cable?

Sheldon Dubrowin said:

> Sorry I missed something in my explanation.  I have a friend who runs a DNS
> server, he is listed as my primary DNS Server and I use centralinfo.net as
> secondary and tirsiary (sp) DNS Servers.  This allows me not to use the TZO
> system for my DNS Servers.

If that's the case, then you just need to call your friend and ask him
to change your IP address when you get a new one.  Assuming your
friend doesn't mind you calling and asking him to change it every once
in a while, this probably isn't a bad option.  Just set a short TTL on
that A record, and you probably won't even notice the change.

DSL makes me nervous...  ;)

--
Derek Martin
Senior System Administrator