DVD-ROM. (My questions are at the
end)

My comands were:
To determine my scsi devices:
cdrecord -scanbus

To rip:
cdda2wav -v255 -B -D1,0,0 -Owav

To test the burn and determine speed:
cdrecord -dummy speed=8 dev=1,1,0 -dao -useinfo *.wav

(I discovered that 6 was as high as it goes)

To burn at 6:
cdrecord speed=6 dev=1,1,0 -dao -useinfo *.wav

Ok, great, that allows me to rip and burn audio cd's to
my hearts content.

However, I can't find any doc's on how make an
audio CD from my own .wav files, adding the text.

The .inf files that cdda2wav creates contains cddb
info and empty fields for DiskTitle and TrackTitle.
When I fill those out, nothing shows up in the CD
player.

How do I add disk title's, track title's, and if
possible, whole lyrics. This is for a musician friend,
and I've been combing the net for answers.

Also, are there any issues for preparing a cd for
commercial production?

Alex Miller

-