Future Linux machines?

Hi Mike,

In a message dated 7/14/01 6:53:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mike at bilow.com
writes:

> I am trying to liquidate computers from a private school which is having
> to close after 150 years.

I'd call local school districts. Depending on the computer brand, they could
probably upgrade the mother boards to lower Pentium class systems on the 486.
The schools might be able to get donations for what they need to upgrade the
equipment and make them in to a local area networks or for educational
purposes. I never did understand the need for super fast computer systems.
1.5 Ghz? Yeesh! I'm happy with my 400 Mhz system. You might be able to get a
tax write off too. I'd consult with the IRS.

                                                                  --Cheers,
                                                                    Brian

Good Luck!
                                                            --Cheers,