DNS problems with blu.org

For some reason, our DNS is not propagating. I'm not sure if the problem
is with our name server or with US Datacenters. Hopefully I'll get this
resolved today. The ip address of the server is 216.235.254.230.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at world.std.com>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org