Linux Display

Another option is to try and research your monitor's info.

Panasonic's web site was too slow, so I performed a google search and
uncovered (http://www.griffintechnology.com/monitors/Panas20.html):

Panasonic PanaSync S70 Specifications

Screen Attributes
17"
16.0 viewable image
.27 mm dot pitch
 Input Signal
Video Signal : Analog
H Frequency : 30-70 Khz
V Frequency : 50-180 Hz
Sync Signal : Separate, Composite, Green

Video Bandwidth
108 Mhz
 Input Connector
Captive HD-15