Wireless ethernet?

Buy a wireless card for your laptop and a base station.  Works great.
I recommend the Lucent (Orrinco) hardware, but it might be more
expensive.  You can probably even get away with an Apple Airport for
your base station, but then you need to find the Java-based admin
application to actually configure the beast.

-derek

-