connectivity issues

Yeah, I tried that when our little set of towns relicenced Adelphia late
last year. Guess what? Money talks! I have to wait for the next election
cycle to dun the selectmen for their signing the contract. And STILL no
cable modem service! We NEED to be much more vocal on this issue during the
election cycle, and elect only officials that will ensure that the
monopolies are reined in.

-