AT&T's Subscriber Agreement

--------

Derek Martin wrote:
| O.k. drink up Derek... have some more vodka!
|
| BTW I forgot to post the link to the agreement... it's here:
|
|   http://help.broadband.att.com/subagreelease.jsp

Hmmm ... I notice the clause:

  (c) Relocating Equipment.  Customer  will  not  relocate  the  AT&T
  Equipment. However, upon receipt of a request by Customer, AT&T may
  relocate the AT&T Equipment for  Customer's  residence  at  a  time
  agreed to with Customer. ...

So if you want to move it aside to vacuum up the  dust  bunnies,  you
can't  move it yourself.  You must make an appointment to have an ATT
rep come over and move it for you.  And of course "...  Customer  may
incur additional charges for such relocation." I wonder if they'll do
the vacuuming, too, while they're there?

Now I know why they terminated our service.  And lest we  think  that
they're  being  unreasonable,  I've  read  a  number of warnings that
vacuum cleaners often hold a static charge, and can damage electronic
equipment  that  they  contact.  So they're obviously just protecting
their equipment from accidental damage by ignorant users who make the
mistake of trying to keep the room clean.

(Hey, does this qualify as a troll?)

-