Linksys & rh6.2

Good Morning,

Has anyone gotten Linksys LNE100TX Ethernet card
(http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?prid=31&grid=10) working in
the Red Hat 6.2 Linux environment?  If so would you be so kind to email
me the binary or rpm form of the driver.  I've tried compiling the
driver/source code that is provided but I have not had any success in
compiling it. I have never been able to go beyond make.  I've attached
the procedures provided by Linksys. Thank you.

john