Linksys & rh6.2

I have that card in my desktop system, but I run SuSE 7.1. The problem
is that the drivers supplied are out of date. You should download the
driver code from Don Becker's site
http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html

You will need to download 2 source files and one header file.
The instructions are on the web site. Build and install instructions are in
the sources.

On 17 Aug 2001, at 9:03, John J. Cruz wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> Has anyone gotten Linksys LNE100TX Ethernet card
> (http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?prid=31&grid=10) working in
> the Red Hat 6.2 Linux environment?  If so would you be so kind to email
> me the binary or rpm form of the driver.  I've tried compiling the
> driver/source code that is provided but I have not had any success in
> compiling it. I have never been able to go beyond make.  I've attached
> the procedures provided by Linksys. Thank you.
>
> john

Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director
Boston Linux and Unix user group