System administration utility

For the sysadmins amongst us:  if you've ever worked in a group of
sysadmins, and run into a situation where you've been editing some
config file, only to find out another sysadmin was editing the same
file at the same time and overwrote your changes, then here's the tool
for you:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/admedit/

This is a little utility I've been working on VERY sporadically for
literally about 3 years, and it's finally of sufficient quality that
I'm not embarrased to tell people about it.  I hope you find it
useful.  Feedback and bugfixes are welcome.

Note that the locking mechanism is less than ideal (there's a race
condition for files on NFS filesystems), but it mostly works...  I'll
get around to re-working it sometime within the next two years. =8^)