Free to good home

I have a classic Heathkit "terminal" - its a one piece, grey, some kind of
serial port on the back.
It looks like this (this one is not mine)
http://www.geocities.com/~compcloset/HeathH89.htm
not sure it works - free to a good home or its hitting the dumpster.

Also, I have an empty sun server case, its probably 12+ years old, (had a 5"
harddrive in it for example).  It's been sitting in the back yard for a few
years, (former roommate left it). It has a large powersupply which most
likely doesn't work but could have good parts in it, and appears to have
rack brackets inside it. Its about the size of a taller mini fridge.

I'm in Medford, and I work in cambridge so I could drop them off somewhere
near or in between.

Email me for more pics, I can take some tonight.

Brendan Lewis