just incase, here it is again...

hello,
i have installed redhat_7.1 and it picks its adress up from a nt2000server
which has a workgroup but no domain. The print server runs novell.
I've configured the hat to talk ipx prot, and i can see all the
servers with the command slist... but i can't get it to print. I had no problem with hat_6.2,
but that was with static adressing also.
I get the error<mymachine-### to Q at localdomain> is it because i
have not configure a domain on the NT dhcp server?
Or is this somethiong i can fix in /etc/hosts and/or with the graphical net tool?
Thanks very much for any info!!!
Bill.h

>>added from yesterday>>a print que on a winNT server.
tried tweaking entries in etc/hosts
tried using linuxconf....
i can ping the printer, any ideas? bueler...bueler...bueler.........

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!
-