Big bad Lilo [was RE: Dual boot question (W2K and Linux)]

WinBloze wont like that configuration.

First, you need to install WinBloze first (it doesn't like being
installed second).  Second, if you're willing to use the NT
Bootloader, then you don't need to worry about where your partition
is.  You install lilo onto /dev/hda3 and then copy the boot sector
onto your windows partition (if you're running W2K you want to use
FAT32, not NTFS, or you will want some FAT parition in order to share
data (i.e. the boot sector) between Linux and WinBloze.

-derek

-