New BLU.ORG server visible in DNS now

Last week, Jerry Feldman and I installed the new blu.org server at USDC.
We're in the process of getting Network Solutions and USDC to point at
the new server and not the old one.

The DNS entries for the new machine are visible now. You can view the
new server at

    http://asgard.blu.org/

We'll be cutting over the mailing lists and the other user groups we're
hosting
over the next couple of weeks. Once that's complete, and all dependencies
on
the old box have been migrated over, we'll point the www cname to the new
box
and retire the old one.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.blu.org