[BLU] Re: [BLU]

The mailman admin pages for version 2.0 only appears to support adding a
prefix.  Maybe the latest version is more versatile, I don't know.

Mailman also allows you to /require/ that the list name be listed in the
to:  or cc: field.

In the beat-a-dead-horse department, I favor not modifying subject lines.

-Ron-

-