VI course in area

> I was inquiring if there are any 1 day courses for use on the VI editor in
> Unix in the Massachusetts/New England area.  I've been searching on line,
> and not had much luck.

I've taught quick (2h) workshops on both Emacs and vi for
beginners/intermediates for my old LUG (Five College Linux User Group in
Western Mass). There will definately be more workshops this year taugh by
myself or someone else although nothing is on the calendar yet.

If there was enough demand in the Boston area, I'd be willing to teach (or
offer the job to someone more qualified) if someone has a space.

It's a pretty excuse to get together, geek around for a couple hours, and
then go get food/drink.

--
Mako Hill
mako at debian.org