tomorrow

| Hello guys, tomorrow I will finally have some time to go to the BLU
| meeting plus I use postfix for some time and are interested to see if I can
| learn something that I don't know.
|
| I am very concerned about the parking...
| can anyone please give me any recomendation of were to park around MIT?
| I am comming from Framingham.

There is almost always parking along Memorial  drive.   If  you  park
there  just  east  of Mass Ave, it's a very short walk to building 4.
Here's an MIT map with Bldg 4 in the center:
   http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?state=0&pri.x=325&pri.y=135

Actually, if you come the obvious way (the Cambridge  exit  from  the
Pike,  left  on  Mem  Drive), you are likely to see spaces before you
pass Mass Ave.  Parking there is fine, too, since  it's  not  a  much
longer walk.