Fun!

Hello guys, I had lot of fun today at the meeting and after the meeting...
sorry I had to run to the bath room and when I came out nobody were there to
say bye...

happy thanks giving to all of you

Christian Fernandez
MetroWest Boston LUG
http://www.linuxbusca.com
--

"good, updated aplications and good administration! is the key to security
not one can live with out the other". by rek2