hi,

    I'm putting together  mostly pieces form other machines and a few new
pieces to build a new P2 400 box. It has a scsi 18 gig drive 256 memory, an
ide cd-reader, and an IDE cd-writer, 2 10/100 cards,  sound card, video
card... Nothing out of the ordinary.. when I go to build red-hat 7.1 off
the CD.. it starts the boot and loads the aix-7xxx drives and just hangs...
Any ideas...? I tried to load from the writer as well as the reader...

								Robert