cron visualizer

Hi all,

Anyone ever heard of or used a 'cron visualizer'? I don't know if this even
exists. At work, we have tons and tons and tons of cron jobs on 20+
different servers.  What we want is a way to parse the crontab files on the
server and lay them out in some way so as to be able to *see* when each job
is running, which ones overlap, what cron jobs are running at what time of
the day of the week of the month, etc.  I'm guessing the answer will
probably be 'write one yourself,' which we may end up doing, but it would be
nice if there was already something out there that did this. Especially
helpful for people other than the sysadmin, like me, who can't just look at
a crontab and know instinctively what's running when.

Peter
--
Peter R. Wood - prw at prwdot.org - http://prwdot.org/