Wireless hubs et. al.

Thanks David,
I was looking at WAPs too.
Currently the Linksys BEFW11S4 is on sale for about $150 after rebate. The lowest proce for the
WAP is also about $150. But the consideratio  that the WAP could allow someone outside the net
access the net is a major consideration. Since the WAP would be one the same desk as my iPAQ
cradles, it would not be inconvenient to turn off the WAP.

This poses another question:
Assume:
Cable Modem<====>CM Router(NAT)<------>LAN<----->WAP
Does a WAP grab an ip address using DHCP, and can it also provide an ip address downstream:
	------z------Wireless device1, device2.....

One consideration is price. I have a CF sleeve for the iPAQ, and it appears that my only CF
solution is wireless. I don't know of any wire CF cards. All the wired cards are PCMCIA (that I
know of). I could buy a PCMCIA sleeve which does provide an additional battery as well as the
capability to use PCMCIA cards as well as CF cards.