what to do after @home

Possibly, but that would never stand up in court.
Additionally, since day one, they have allowed the use of http, ftp, and telnet services. There is a
lot of written support for that in their newsgroups. I have not been on their newsgroups for a while.
If there is a conflict in documentation, the courts generally go with the less restrictive one. The SA
is also an agreement beteen the subscriber and the company, where the AUP is is a policy that
can be modified at will.