BLU Keysigning list now active

I've set up the alias "keysigning at blu.org" for this month's PGP/GnuPG
Keysigning Party/Meeting.

To participate, you should first ensure that your public key (self-signed)
is available on the pgp.dtype.org keyserver, as that's the one I'll be
checking against. Once your public key is there, you should email your
key id, fingerprint, and uid to keysigning at blu.org.

The day before the meeting, I'll gather the key info from this list
into a custom keyring, and then generate the check-off sheet for the
meeting from it. Copies of the check-off sheet will be distributed
at the meeting, where we'll go down the list twice: once to verify
who's actually present, and then a second time where we verify each
person's id (those that are present, anyway).

The keyring will be posted on the blu.org web server to facilitate
the post-meeting signing process.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.blu.org