BLU meeting videos in MPEG format

OK, I've DL the first file, but Windoze Media Player can't figure out how
to play it. Any ideas? My box is running Win 2k (which has been quite
stable I have to say :-).

At 05:08 PM 12/6/2001 -0500, John Abreau wrote:
>I've uploaded the MPEG video of last month's meeting to the blu.org
>web server; it's in two 1-hour segments, 500 MB each.
>
>You can download the files at
>
>     http://www.blu.org/blu-video/

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***
ICQ: 135298242