Please review this paper I'm writing

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but it seems good to me. It covers all
the basics, is nicely written and easy to follow. Who/what are you writing
this for if you don't mind me asking?

At 05:11 PM 12/13/2001 -0500, David Kramer wrote:

>http://thekramers.net/papers/usergrouppriv/

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***
ICQ: 135298242