Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, December 19, 2001 GnuPG Keysigning

When: December 19, 2001 7:00PM (6:30 for Q&A)
Topic: PGP/GnuPG Keysigning Party
Moderator:Matthew Brodeur (mbrodeur at nexttime.com)
Location:  MIT Building 4-370

We hold our first Keysigning Party this month. A formal procedure will lead
out the meeting, followed by a talk by Matt Brodeur, followed by an
informal keyid/fingerprint swapping. The purpose of the meeting is to
authenticate each other, i.e. verify everybody's key ids and key
fingerprints. Participants sign each others' keys offline.
Please refer to GnuPG Keysigning Party HOWTO:
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

For directions and other informaiton, please refer to the blu website:
http://www.blu.org/
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group