From: discuss-admin at blu.org [mailto:discuss-admin at blu.org]On Behalf Of
David Kramer
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 1:15 PM
To: BLU Boston Linux Unix group
Subject: Free* 486-based PCs (fwd)

Found this in ne.forsale.  I do not know this person.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "You can build a throne out of bayonets,
DK KD  but you can't sit on it for very long.
DDDD                                                         - Boris Yeltsin