Broadband Shuffle

My coworker also has Starband.  We have been playing with the Sparc machine
running Solaris 8 from work.  Today we were able to get his website visible
from the internet.  Starband blocks port 80 so we used a different port.
Works like a champ.  He likes it and says it is MUCH better than dialup even
though it is a little pricey.  (About $750 for the equipment then about $60
a month.).

Jeff Kirkland